1/14/07

"Make it without your gun, we takin everything you brung"...



Gold Digging - As Sampled By Jay Z
Various Artists


CD 1

Chi-Lites - That's How Long I Love You
Tom Brock - There Is Nothing This World
Chi-Lites - Are You My Woman (Tell Me So)
John Holt - I Will
Bobby Byrd - I'm Not To Blame
Steve Cropper - Crop Dustin'
Los Angeles Negros - Tu Y Tu Mirar...Yo Y Mi Cancon
Al Green - Free At Last
Jackie Moore - If
David Ruffin - Common Man

CD 2

Hossam Ramzy - Khusara Khusara
Billy Squier - The Big Beat
Labi Siffre - I Got The...
Rick James & The Stone City Band - Give It To Me Baby
The Jackson 5 - I Want You Back
Manu Dibango - Soul Makossa
Bobby Bland - Ain't No Love In The Heart Of The City
The Waitresses - I Know What Boys Like
Meli'sa Morgan - Fool's Paradise
Dorothy Ashby - Cause I Need It

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mate!
So glad you made it back! This has made my day!
Gutted I missed your earlier posts-especially the dusty fingers posts. Maybe, if you are feeling real generous you could repost? It's my birthday!

People! Go spread the word! Stock up on nose drops. It's going to get dusty....

Ellaguru said...

thanx for coming back and for curtis mayfield(sweet exorcist)!!
bye

Ellaguru said...

have you got the timmy thomas album why can't we live together"?
plese , it's very hard to find! could you post it?
thanx