2/8/07

A few Samples Used By "Wonder Chin"...



Gold Digging As Sampled By Kanye West
Various Artists


CD 1

Walk With Me [Intro] - The ARC Choir
I Got A Woman - Ray Charles
Move On Up - Curtis Mayfield
Today Won't Come Again - Donal Leace
Diamonds Are Forever - Shirley Bassey
Home Is Where The Hatred Is - Gil Scott-Heron
Through The Fire - Chaka Khan
Wildflower - Hank Crawford
My Funny Vakentine - Etta James
I Just Wanna Stop - Jimmy Castor Bunch
Distant Lover - Marvin Gaye

CD 2

Let's Do It Again - The Staple Singers
Ain't No Love In The Heart Of The City - Bobby Bland
Prove My Love To You - The Main Ingredient
Call Me - Aretha Franklin
Sunrise - The Originals
Cause I Love You - Lenny Williams
Simply Beautiful - Al Green
Never Had It So Good - The Chi-Lites
Mandrill - Gilly Hines
Walk With Me (Reprise) - The ARC Choir

1 comments:

nichrus said...

I like it. Thanks!