8/14/07

"Take These Words Home And Think It Through"...



The Infamous Queensbridge Collection
Various Artists


Part.1
Part.2

Giorgio Moroder - Tony's Theme
Quincy Jones - Kitty With The Bent Frame
R. Grainer - Thackeray Meets Faculty (I still DO NOT agree with this one. - NGE)
Shook Ones Drum Skit
Spinners - I'm Tired Of Giving
Patrice Rushen - Where There Is Love
Quincy Jones - Body Heat
Norman Connors - You Are My Starship
Willie Hutch - Love Theme
Les McCann - Benjamin
Esther Phillips - That's All Right With Me
Al Green - The Letter
Isaac Hayes - Bumpy's Lament
Giorgio Moroder - Tony's Theme Part II
Little Feat - Fool Yourself
Gary Burton Quartet - Las Vegas Tango
Teddy Pendergrass - And If I Had
Headhunters - I Remember I Made You Cry
Rascals - I'm Gonna Love You
Jose Feliciano - The Windmills Of Your Mind
Liquid, Liquid - Cavern
Quincy Jones - Ironside
Prince - If I Was Your Girlfriend
ESG - Ufo
Al Green - Love And Happiness
Claudja Barry - Love For The Sake Of Love

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brilliant. Some really great tunes here.
Cheers

Anonymous said...

les mccann - benjamin is pure butter

Anonymous said...

Thanks you for all of your posts.

NiceGuy Eddie said...

Sorry for the lack of quality was not my rip.

Unknown said...

Thanks for all the great posts. The Infamous collection is great. Solid indeed.

Anonymous said...

Very nice!
By the way Radio Citizen did a nice cover on the track "Mondlicht" with the main theme of Gary Burton Quartet - Las Vegas Tango.