9/6/07

Not So "Common" Samples...



Finding Forever - The Breaks
Various Artists


Dorothy Ashby - The Windmills Of Your Mind
Gil Scott-Heron & Brian Jackson - We almost lost detroit
Fatback band - let the drums speak
Mountain - long red
New Rotary Connection - love has fallen on me
Bob James - Feel Like Making Love
Don Covay & the Jefferson Lemon Blues Band - If There's a Will There's a Way
Seyfu Yohannes - Tezeta
Syreeta - Black Maybe
The Isley Brothers - Don't Say Goodnight
George Duke - Someday
Nina Simone - don't let me be misunderstood
Syreeta - She's Leaving Home
Paul Simon - 50 Ways To Leave Your Lover
Joe Bataan - Under The Street Lamp

8 comments:

Big Dynasty said...

Good look with these joint. I'm always feenin for original samples. Is it possible you can post up On Track Vol.1 - Kon & Amir joint if you have.

NiceGuy Eddie said...

Soon..
It is the next in there series I need to post.
Keep checking back younver know with me.

One.

Anonymous said...

Great respect for all you good people !!! I found hundreds great albums, but still I can't find one of my favourite Karen Krog & Dexter Gordon- Some Other Spring 1970 !!! I can't believe nobody post this fantastic album. ANYYYYYYYYYBODY ?!?

Sly Hoax said...

Once again, thanks for all of the cool grooves that you're posting here!

Anonymous said...

I know I'm being dumb but listen, I've stumbling over this site for some time now but I could never find out how to dl!? Please, can I have a little hint...

GuGyBkNyC said...

Thanks again, i'll take that...

NiceGuy Eddie said...

CD it's not that hard to find the links. Use your imagination. Use your mouse.

Steven said...

Too much pleasure.