9/22/07

“Unguard, I’ll let you try my Wu-Tang style.”





Shaolin Soul Vol.1 and Vol.2
Various Artists


PT.1
PT.2
**Must download both parts and extract..both vol's in one folder**

Vol.1
Ann Peebles - Troubles, Heartaches and Sadness
O.V. Wright - Let's Straighten It Out
The Charmels - I'll Never Grow Old
David Porter - The Masquerade Is Over
Willie Mitchell - Groovin'
Al Green - You Ought To Be With Me
Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrel - You're All I Need To Get By
The Emotions - If You Think It
Bob James - Nautilus
Al Green - Gotta Find a New Way
Syl Johnson - Don't Do It
Donny Hathaway - Little Ghetto Boy
Syl Johnson - Could I Be Falling In Love
Wendy Rene - After Laugher (Come Tears)
Lyn Collins - Ain't No Sunshine
Syl Johnson - Is It Because I'm Black
The Dramatics - In The Rain
Gladys Knight & The Pips - The Way We Were
O.V. Wright - Motherless Child
Booker T & The MG's - Children Don't Get Weary
Barry White - Mellow Mood (Pt.1)

Vol.2
Syl Johnson - I Hear The Love Chimes
Ann Peebles - I'm Gonna Tear Your Playhouse Down
Baby Heuy - Hard Times
The Emotions - I Like It
Black Ivory - I Keep Asking You Questions
The New Birth - Honey Bee
Jackson 5 - Maybe Tomorrow
Syl Johnson - I Hate I Walked Away
Al Green - Something
Eddie Holman - It's Over
Montana - Warp Factor II
Detroit Emeralds - You're Gettin' Too Smart
Labi Siffre - I Got The
Southside Movement - I've Been Watching You
The Sweet Inspirations - Why Marry
Mad Lads - Gone, The Promises Of Yesterday
George Jackson - Aretha, Sing One For Me
Teddy Pendergrass - Come Go With Me
Syl Johnson - That's Just My Luck
Al Green - Simply Beautiful

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

ey yo eddie do you have the mohawks - the champ LP?? thank man,..

Anonymous said...

thanks eddie this looks real sweet love the blog

Unknown said...

Eddie, I am loving these tunes, fucking sweet az!! Nice work fella!

Anonymous said...

This is excellent! Thanks for posting them.

Ricardo said...

Keep the samples - soul doesn't get much better than it was back then, and these tracks are superb ambassadors for the music.
Great posting, thanks

Anonymous said...

this is great, i allready told cha.. but unfortunately Vol.2 misses track 4: The Emotions - "I Like It". would you be so kind and help? peace, mighty..