5/24/10

Lil Comp I Threw Together..



RE-UP

Dustmightz Presents:
Red Dead Redemption - Unofficial Soundtrack
Various Artists


Ennio Morricone - The Ecstacy Of Gold
Scott Walker - The Rope And The Colt
Ennio Morricone - Estasi
Bruno Nicolai - La Partenza
Francesco De Masi - Who Is The Man
Ennio Morricone - Mystic And Severe
Bruno Nicolai - Seq 1
Gianfranco Reverberi - Nel Cimitero Di Tucson
Ennio Morricone - Companeros
Bruno Nicolai - Indio Black
Luis Bacalov - Vamonos Muchachos
Armando Trovajoli - Lunghi Giorni Della Vendetta
Ennio Morricone - IL Buono, IL Brutto, IL Cattivo

I got tired of the terrible soundtrack in the game.
So I made my own. I figured why not share it.

10 comments:

The Macs said...

I sent this over to my Daughter who is deep into Red Dead. She loves the mix and says you should have been the music director for the game.

Thanks!

Crazy said...

nice man. thanks

Joe said...

This is awesome, greaaat selection.

I have been playing a SHIT ton of RDR and I have to be honest with you I kind of dig the soundtrack. Pastiche, whatever-- the music in video games usually is fucking horrible, they made a serious effort here.

Also I have a sentimental attachment to Friends of Dean Martinez...

restless_43 said...

wow, this is bomb.. hows that game btw?

westerns are my shit.. i'd recommend that Budd Boeticher collection for some good westerns, or Once Upon A Time In The West

(i'd include this to this mix.. more morricone brilliance - "Man With A Harmonica" from OUATITW http://rapidshare.com/files/391546691/Ennio_Morricone_-_07_-_Man_With_A_Harmonica.mp3.html

dave said...

AWESOME! If you're into Westerns and Morricone, you should check out my Spaghetti Western Concept Rap album, called "Showdown at the BK Corral." It's basically a Spaghetti Western over 9 tracks - very influenced by Leone and Morricone. I'd love to hear what you think of it! You can download it for free at sunsetparkriders.com

Nibbi said...

thanks a lot, i love the style of italo-western-soundtracks!
I hope there will be a 2nd Compilation soon!

Jim Bond said...

wow, I didnt get Red Dead yet, I expected the soundtrack to be great...

PS Rapidshare shut down the link.

NiceGuy Eddie said...

I will re up as son as I can.

substratumsounds said...

Hot shit man love the game, ost is not bad but this is better!

Rap and Blues said...

Great selection of a great game!